Hit on by younger men, a sign I'm getting old.

Started by 1footouttadefog, August 24, 2019, 06:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1footouttadefog

So over the past year and a half, I have been attending some social/club meetings related to hobbies and have encountered being hit on by younger men.  It was in these cases, red flaggy and too fast paced etc.  A pd vibe was present to be sure. 

I pondered why now when I am mid 50's and not when I was younger.  Then it hit me, the poor kids were looking for a mommy figure, and  I AM OLD ...enough.

I am still married and not seeking a partner, but if I was a less moral person seeking to use others, I guess "old age" could have it's perks.

It is sad that these young attractive, and nice enough seeming guys are likely PD and are not with life partners as they will miss the prime years to become fathers and such. 

I heard a talk radio host who is morally conservative while waiting on my car the other day.  He said something that seems to fit in here.  He made a statement something like, I would encourage women not to wait to long to marry.  His rational was that the best sort of men desire to be married.  That the longer a young lady waits fewer good men will still be single. 

These likely PD or otherwise not normal guys came to mind.  They're late 20's early 30' and are still un committed and not in long term relationships and likely have not been.