Time to move on

Started by Jorainbow, September 05, 2019, 11:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorainbow

Thank you each and every one for your words of advice and strength.  Thank you 1foot for explaining and yes it makes sense. That day was not the best and I took it the wrong way. I am now having to deal with silent treatment coupled with increased drinking with a side order of pity me. I have however kept me at the forefront of everything.

sad_dog_mommy

I read about an interesting form of narcissism today.  Google Somatic Narcissist.  One of the traits is sex addiction in order to get adoration and narcissistic supply. 

You are not alone.   Be kind to yourself.
Sometimes you don't realize you're actually drowning when you are trying to be everyone else's anchor.   

Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.

Unconditional love doesn't mean you have to unconditionally accept bad behavior.

Jorainbow

Quote from: sad_dog_mommy on September 11, 2019, 03:49:57 PM
I read about an interesting form of narcissism today.  Google Somatic Narcissist.  One of the traits is sex addiction in order to get adoration and narcissistic supply. 

You are not alone.   Be kind to yourself.

Thanks I had a quick read and this is very interesting with some bits ringing bells. interestingly he has no body confidence at all and performance wise puts himself down (I've always been very understanding) which isn't being described.  I do think he likes the attention as he once told me he never intended to meet anyone simply hides behind a keyboard. Though of course that could just be another lie and definitely has been twice. It's all very complicated