Fingers crossed Flying Monkey problem is no more!

Started by p123, September 20, 2019, 02:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p123

After a few months where Dad had a habit of contacting my brother whenever I did something he didnt like its now stopped. If he couldnt get in touch with me he'd get my brother to contact me via fbook or something.

Did it once when I was ill and I'd ask Dad not to phone me. Also when I was away at a music festival he did the same. That last time brother got really abusive with me and dragged my wife into it to. So I blocked him for a bit.

In the past, hes contacted me and said "cant visit Dad saturday you'll have to do it". On a friday. Then got nasty when I say no can do.

I've got kids, live 30 mins away, hes got none, lives a mile away.

After last time, I dont think hes now speaking to me. Excellent news. Suits me fine. Hes just come back from a week on holiday and I was expecting a nasty message before he went about how I needed to step up and look after Dad when he was away. But nothing!

I think I'm getting the permanent silent treatment. Time to rejoice!!!!!!

lkdrymom

Small victories.  The best part is they think you are upset over this lack on contact.

p123

Quote from: lkdrymom on September 20, 2019, 05:44:54 AM
Small victories.  The best part is they think you are upset over this lack on contact.

Ha ha yes exactly. Even without the trouble hes caused we never got on anyway and had little contact.

I've always said when Dad goes we'd lose touch. I have no issues with never speaking to him again to be honest. Good riddance!

SunnyMeadow

Permanent silent treatment sounds heavenly  :yahoo: Enjoy!