Telling dd that hes sending me a note

Started by Broken heart, September 22, 2019, 08:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken heart

Another visit another disaster. Dd ran away from him and went to her grandpa who specifically stated to ex not to chase her but he did it anyway. Other dd ex attempted to put in timeout but she dove under the coffee table and was kicking it at him and he yelled at her to stop trying to hurt her brother. She wasn't trying to and said as much but he ignored her. She said when he puts her in timeout its not he spanks her. This time she wasnt about to be hit by him and other dd ran and hid behind the couch then ran to her grandpa. Then he chased her inside the house despite my father telling him not to as it would make things worse. He even opened the door and shouted inside asking if she was in there. Were all distraught. He did indeed email me again about needing more time to properly discipline. I cant even right now.

athene1399

I don't know what to say. It sounds like they are so afraid of him. I am sorry. I don't think any of this shows that he needs more time with them.

Broken heart

Im not even sure I should respond to this subsequent email? Theres no questions to answer

Penny Lane

My guess is he's trying to get your attention, and I'd say don't answer unless you have to. No questions = no need to respond.

If you want to document the incident do it in an email to yourself (or have your father do it in an email to you, if he was there and you weren't).