...who let the fly in the house? Are you kidding me.

Started by 1footouttadefog, October 07, 2019, 11:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommom

Well, don't we have fun?

I know, I've been here a few years, but I have to admit, Grey Rock just doesn't seem to work as well sometimes as "mommy" getting furious. I also have a His/hers bathroom arrangement, but HIS is the hall bath (we only have two) so watching him jump up and start scrubbing when someone is coming by warms the cockles of my heart  :yes:.   (can't do it for himself, but can't look bad to near strangers, right?) And yes, I did an experiment, but with dishes. He just walks off after eating (mommy will get it, you know!), so I started leaving them on the table. The day he sat down (I had ever-so-sweetly made a nice lunch/trap for him) and I pointed out in an abject fury that he had not picked up his plate for five previous meals and he kept eating off nasty dishes - as we had pleasantly discussed and he had agreed to,  He actually listened. Maybe I scared him, maybe he felt bad....nah! I scared him. It has worked pretty well for a couple of months now. Maybe your new menu will work too, 1foot. It was certainly an entertaining read!!

"It is not my job to fix other people; everyone is on their own journey."