Stipulation For Settlement Agreement Is Signed

Started by Kat54, October 08, 2019, 09:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat54

We have now both signed this stipulation for settlement agreement so now my ex has 60 days to get his ducks in order and buy me out of the house. I feel at the end of my rope and I am praying so hard this will all happen and my kids and myself we will finally get our lives back so we all can move forward.

One moment I feel elated and happy the life I've wanted is close. Then on many occasions I feel sad and look back at my marriage and how it could of been happy and good if my ex would of fought to save something. But, it feels much better to move on and be free of the control, and crazy PD behavior. I knew there was no chance of him even trying.

My lawyer said by January this should be all finished. January is my birthday month. I hope and pray everyday that this is finally coming to the end.

Poison Ivy

Thank you for sharing this, Kat54. I hope for your sake that there are no additional hurdles in the divorce process.

sad_dog_mommy

Hi Kat!  My fingers are crossed that all his ducks swim right into place and everything goes smoothly!    :)
Sometimes you don't realize you're actually drowning when you are trying to be everyone else's anchor.   

Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.

Unconditional love doesn't mean you have to unconditionally accept bad behavior.

1footouttadefog

Start dreaming your new life.  It's close as you say.

Kat54

Thank you all. While scary, looking forward to the next chapter in my life. Met with a realtor in the area where I work to look at some town homes. Have never lived in a condo so I think a town house kind of home would be a better transition. Have to say it felt weird and truly made me think of my living situation. I'll be alone where I move and won't know anyone, leaving my family and close friends behind. But I'll be living close enough that I'll be back on weekends a lot as it will only be an hour away.  I think of it as a new adventure and I'll join a gym, a church, an artist group.
One of my friends insists I should rent first to see if its a good fit. But this area the rents are so high I'll barely be able to afford renting. I plan on paying a big down payment and hopefully have a smaller mortgage to pay. That's the plan at least.