At hospital

• 25 Replies

Starboard Song

• Global Moderator
  • Be good. Be strong.
Re: At hospital
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2019, 10:02:37 AM »
Amadahy,

You are doing great. It takes great courage to be there for challenging people. I don't plan to be there for my in-laws. So my hat is off to you, and I hope you continue to care for yourself so that you emerge feeling good that you did the right thing the best you know how.
Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward

Starboard Song

• Global Moderator
  • Be good. Be strong.
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2019, 10:07:25 AM »
P123  I donít think itís fair that ....

That's very....

Hey guys, please respect OP by not conducting a side conversation which hijacks the original topic. Your dialogue is valuable and -- like OPs discussion of a medical emergency -- deserves its own thread.

Starboard
Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward

Fiasco

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2019, 04:44:36 PM »
 :yeahthat:

Adria

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2019, 11:52:17 AM »
Sending you hugs and strength. :hug:

nanotech

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2019, 08:57:53 PM »
Iím sorry to the OP if I went on about my stuff too much. I tend to go off on tangents. 
I struggle with starting my own thread, but I guess I must try.

nanotech

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2019, 05:51:54 PM »
Hope all is going well. X