At hospital

Started by Amadahy, October 13, 2019, 02:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starboard Song

Amadahy,

You are doing great. It takes great courage to be there for challenging people. I don't plan to be there for my in-laws. So my hat is off to you, and I hope you continue to care for yourself so that you emerge feeling good that you did the right thing the best you know how.
Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward

Starboard Song

Quote from: p123 on October 30, 2019, 07:04:06 AM
Quote from: nanotech on October 29, 2019, 05:37:39 PM
P123  I don't think it's fair that ....

That's very....

Hey guys, please respect OP by not conducting a side conversation which hijacks the original topic. Your dialogue is valuable and -- like OPs discussion of a medical emergency -- deserves its own thread.

Starboard
Radical Acceptance, by Brach   |   Self-Compassion, by Neff    |   Mindfulness, by Williams   |   The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Tutu
Healing From Family Rifts, by Sichel   |  Stop Walking on Egshells, by Mason    |    Emotional Blackmail, by Susan Forward

Fiasco

Adria

Sending you hugs and strength. :hug:
For a flower to blossom, it must rise from the dirt.

nanotech

I'm sorry to the OP if I went on about my stuff too much. I tend to go off on tangents. 
I struggle with starting my own thread, but I guess I must try.

nanotech

Hope all is going well. X