„Needing“ her help but cannot cope

Started by Triniity, October 16, 2019, 05:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniity

Hi!
I am See relativ ill (Infektion) of the Spine bone and disabled? My mom came to help with my kids and the House, and i was anxious that it Wohls Not work but i thought i'd Need the help.  (I still Need help)
But she is so  Invasoren, does Not accept ,,no"as in ,,no i don't wanz you to read my.medical reports Ort no i don't want you to go through my Drawers.
Ehen i Rolf her i don't want her to sort my daughters Stuff she would Not stop and when i Wanstes to Carry the Basketball with the stuff away she tried to Get it back she pushed me so hard that i flew against the Kirchen cupboards and Fell. It hurt obviously but thank god i die Not Injure myself again.
I told her to Lesbe me alone what she doesn't telling me that i was so mean and  she die Not do anything, i Tripper and i am mentally ill just like my dad and i am injuring my kids (i have four wonderful kids)

I just want her to leave. ...
kids)

SerenityCat

Trinity, I am so sorry that you are going through this.

Can you tell a therapist, social worker, or doctor about what is going on? Can you call a domestic violence or crisis help line? Are there any local advocacy groups for disabled people?

You deserve safety. I hope that you can find local resources, including police if need be, to help you.

Medowynd

Are there services in your area that could get you some help around your house?  That would help keep your mother away.

Triniity

She left. thank god. her reality differs quite a bit from mine, telling my husband that I tripped, which is physically not possible from the way I fell, but ... whatever. She still denies what happend in my childhood 30 years ago, so I am quite mad to even expect anything else.

We have a housecleaner coming, since i cannot clean. Being very thankful that I live in a country where someone actually pays a cleaner for a family, if mom is severely ill :)

I don't know why I always think THIS TIME it will be different, this time I'll have an empathic mom looking after me... and my kids.

You know the drill, I am sure.

Andeza

Oh my, that's horrible you went through that! Will she stay away on her own? Or do you need to change the locks on your door to be sure she does not just come into your home as though she owns it? I hope you are able to continue to protect yourself and your children.
Remember, that there are no real deadlines for life, just society's pressures.      - Anonymous
Lasting happiness is not something we find, but rather something we make for ourselves.