Moving back in together

Started by MountainGal, December 07, 2019, 03:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainGal

I haven't been on these forums in quite a while. I just wanted to give a little updated that me and my husband have moved back in together. I'm feeling hopeful about it. Things aren't perfect. The planning process leading up to the move was very stressful. But we've been living together again for a week and overall I think it is going very good. I think we are both being mindful about our communication patterns and trying to be respectful to each other while each asserting our personal needs. For me, there is a great pressure relief in having more of his direct help with parenting. Our kiddo is SOOOOO happy to have her Daddy around every day and some days doesn't want to give me the time of day. There are still conflicts and problems, but I'm very hopeful for the future.

Poison Ivy

Thank you for the update.  I hope things go well now that you're living together again.

Fae Greenwood

Good luck. I hope it works out for you and your little one.
I have to remind myself constantly that I am responsible for my choices but not the choices of anyone else.

When we have a child, we give a hostage to fortune and to the other parent.

I may not respond as I have to sneak onto this site and more than a quick view is challenging.