Learned so much

Started by livedit, October 17, 2019, 05:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livedit

A huge thank you to all of you . ive read everthing i could the last 4 yrs or so on pds. I found outofthefog last aug.  This site has been a life saver. I practice what you teach. Its helping more than anything to simply understand what udh is doing and saying. As all of you i have some really bad days but im stronger than i was . this tool box is very helpful. Thanks again to you all

GentleSoul

Good to read your post, Lived It. 

I have also found this blessed site to be a life saver.    The tool of Medium Chill especially helps me enormously.

I love the understanding and the support here.  We all "get" each other.

All the best to you.

Cascade

I love this site too, it has been a huge help to me. I'm always glad to hear that is is helping others too.

Lauren17

Agreed! :applause:

The first day I had a response to my post, it felt like Christmas morning. I cried.

I feel stronger now that I know I have Out of the FOG supporting me.
I've cried a thousand rivers. And now I'm swimming for the shore" (adapted from I'll be there for you)

Ladymm

Also me! Finding this forum was like winning the lottery, since for years before I wasn't able to find almost anyone who understood what emotional abuse was. I thought I was roaming alone in the world with this idea that my apparently perfect family was toxic. Now I can finally feel normal.
Cambia le tue stelle, se ci provi riuscirai,
e ricorda che l'amore non colpisce in faccia mai