Sick and Suffering

Started by lionsandlambs, October 26, 2019, 04:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionsandlambs

Dear anyone out there,

my PD parent promised to take care of me as i recovered from surgery. Now I'm here in a new state, with no money, no resources, and I'm starting from scratch. Due to surgery I lost my job, had to leave my apartment. All of my belongings are in storage. My PD parent's husband promised to pay for my storage unit until I could pay for it myself.

and i feel trapped.

Spring Butterfly

Welcome to Out of the FOG and wishing you a very speedy recovery. hopefully you have a plan so that this is a short-term situation.

Sometimes even though this is an unchosen relationship because you're an adult back at home it's sort of like approaching a chosen relationship in a plan to exit so this might be a good resource for you
https://outofthefog.website/separating-and-divorcing

Hopefully you find the emotional support here on the forum you need. We're all traveling this journey Out of the FOG. Is there a medical team there who can provide some real life resources for support in addition to the virtual support here? Group support for medical conditions and surgery recovery is often available through your local GP or hospital.
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing