I want to set a legal precedent

Started by Senta, November 02, 2019, 03:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senta

I think the damage that is done to us children of narc parents with an enabling parent is severe due to the damage in all forms, but the lifelong damage in selecting partners. We are inclined to select narcissistic partners and it takes a lifetime of suffering before we are clued in that it isn't our fault. It is the upbringing. I want to set a precedent and hopefully a law to hold parents accountable. Specifically if a new marriage with children is filed for, the step parent must agree to be accountable to always hold the best interest of the children in their heart and to act in that best interest and for the well being of the children. I have much more to say but I am about to attend a birthday party of one of my child's schoolmates. I need an attorney in the Phoenix , Arizona area that understands narcissistic abuse, but can not find one. I am desperately looking for a referral, and I would be grateful for any advice.

xredshoesx

welcome to the group

since the nature of the forum is based on being anonymous, we cannot offer recommendations for legal advice.  what we can offer is a place to discuss about the ways you learned to cope, grow and thrive despite the PD/ uPD abuse in your life.    when you are ready to share more about your childhood and/ or adult experiences with PD/ uPD, we're listening.