Clarity.

• 2 Replies

1footouttadefog

Clarity.
« on: October 26, 2019, 01:17:29 PM »
I have a sense of clarity I have not had in a long time.  It is however counterbalanced by a sense that there will be some large changes on the horizon. 

A plan that I have had for some time that I have put off implementing is falling into place despite me putting off implementation.

I procrastinated in part due to fear and guilt.  I perhaps felt a little guilty/selfish wanting to dive into a dream of my own.  Additionally a perfectionistic part of me wants to know exactly what to plan for.

My intuition, some facts and now outside forces are all pointing in the same direction.  I feel good about the clarity and it's motivating, but at the same time part of the plan was for contengencies' sake. 

My less optimistic self feels this.  But the contengency aspect allows hope and progress either way. 

I know this is vague but I dont want to be too specific.  It relates to what I want to do with a piece of land I own.  I have recently found away to bring several ideas together to accommodate any or all directions at a greatly reduced investment of cash. 

Additionally pieces are falling into place before I even get started.  For example a loan I had long given up on was repaid in part.

Penny Lane

• Host Member
Re: Clarity.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 10:11:00 PM »
That sounds great! I hope these changes bring you peace and happiness.

1footouttadefog

Re: Clarity.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 12:47:27 PM »
I have purchased a storage building to serve as an office and should soon have water and electric in on the land.  I am trying to set up a small organic market farm with an overnight cabin/office. 

I know that I need to work for sanity and moral reasons when done raising the kids.  I will also need time away from being here with pdh and no buffers. 

My DD and I will camp over between now and then and work and okay a little there in the mean time.