Its time, and i am really stressed

Started by Spygirl, October 30, 2019, 08:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spygirl

So here goes everyone!

Tomorrow my hs lists for sale, and my offer on the big old place in the country is made 3000 miles away.

Still working my 50hr weeks, and now packing. I am so tired. So excited. So nervous. Its alot to do alone. I have a few good friends to chat with, and one was really helpful with the house rehab.

Part of my wants to blast it out to the world that this is happening, but mostly i am very quiet about everthing. I dont want my pdex to know i am gone until i am. I want no drama. No attempt at infiltration. I guess that means he still has control over me to a point.

No matter. No going back now. Too many friendly people waiting for my arrival in my new life.

If i can do this in 2 years, anyone can!

Call Me Cordelia

Hurray for you!!!  :banana:

This post really makes me smile. You are doing an amazing, brave, and difficult thing. And you deserve every moment of happiness you are claiming for yourself.

:fireworks:

notrightinthehead

Congratulations!

I think you are doing the right thing by staying quiet about it. You have enough to do and don't need any additional drama.
I can't hate my way into loving myself.

Scaredkat

I just want to say congratulations! You are amazing!

1footouttadefog

Spygirl

Thank you for asking!

My last day at my old job the 26th. All my stuff leaves on Jan. 2nd. Escrow closes on the 4th, and i am on the road with a girlfriend for a week with my kitties.

I am renting a cabin for 3 months while i close escrow on the new place and get renovations done.

I am excited but guarded about everything. It almost seems too good to be real, and something may go wrong. When those thoughts creep in,  i turn my head forward again and keep trudging. There is no control over the future, you just have to keep going. I am very uncomfortable about the debt i am going to be in for a little bit. Like 80k. But it should all clear up with tax proceeds, house profits, and alimony in a little while. I think when i get to spend my first day in my new place, with my new job, in a beautiful part of the country i am going to have a good long stress relief cry.

I am grateful beyond belief.

I had alot of doubts about leaving my pd. Doubts about it being my fault, that i needed to go back when he begged. I am so so happy that i didnt chicken out! finally starting to feel some genuine peace, feeling some control over my own life without shame and guilt.

I believe i am beginning my life's true path. That i needed to go through my marriage to learn some important lessons i would not learn any other way.

bgirl12