Why do they keep bothering me?

Started by Roza, November 05, 2019, 08:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roza

I have been NC for 2.5 months and now my siblings are bothering me again via email. I am trying to heal and going to therapy and doing everything I am asked. I am reading books and journaling and the works. Now my siblings are questioning me.  I don't know what they expect from me.  They are the ones who told me to get help and I did and now I see that I am not a narcissist but their behavior is showing me that they may have gotten fleas or they are narcissists.  I will not respond to the emails, because I am allowed to have feelings and they don't need to understand it. The feelings are mine and  mine alone. If I  am angry with my siblings I am angry and I feel sad about it but I am working on trying to get over it.  Sure I feel that they should apologize for what they said and how it hurt me and they won't.  They don't care  and I don't want to care, but I am working on trying to get over it.  I see my siblings ganging up against me again.  All I want is to be left alone, they don't need to be in my life, I served them and our narc mother. I am tired and I want to be left alone. I want to be free.

Spring Butterfly

It's really backwards isn't it? How twisting and I'm sorry you're dealing with all this. Is there anyway are you too batten down the hatches and protect yourself a bit better? How are their emails getting through and that you're seeing them if you're NC?
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing

Roza

I still have contact with my nephew. She is using his email. So sneaky and now I will have to stop having any contact with my nephew, he is innocent in this. I feel sorry for him. I have to save myself and hope for the best for him.