How far i have come

Started by Spygirl, November 26, 2019, 10:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spygirl

3 more weeks to a new life!

My last day day old job is xmas eve.
My furniture and car leave the next week
My pets, an old friend and i will be in an rv and hit the road as soon as my escrow closes!

I am completely terrified.

I have never driven an rv before, and now i have to go 3000 miles in Jan.  I keep telling myself i can do it. Its not as scary as staying in my marriage was. I only have to do it once.

A kind member of the wildlife group i am going to volunteer for is renting me a cottage until i can close on a farmhouse in my new town.

I have spent a ton of money, tears and pain getting to this point. Even so, the future is so much brighter! It will be ok!

Just 3 more weeks.......

sad_dog_mommy

Big hug to Spygirl!   New year, new you!   xo
Sometimes you don't realize you're actually drowning when you are trying to be everyone else's anchor.   

Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.

Unconditional love doesn't mean you have to unconditionally accept bad behavior.

notrightinthehead

It's ok to be terrified. That will give you the adrenaline to be alert and extra cautious. You are doing so well. Just remember : one step at a time and keep breathing!
I can't hate my way into loving myself.

Whitesheep45

How fabulous.. What an inspiration..
Courage
You'll get in that RV and fear will fall away.. Queen of the road

Spygirl

Thank you everyone!

I hope some of the people who feel as lost as i was will read these. Will see that they can change things too. In the beginning i would look that these topics and think it could never be me. But you can get there, no matter the obstacles. You just have to keep moving forward.

Oscen

That's so exciting, Spygirl.
Do keep us updated!
Best of luck.