Blowing and fussing at everyone in the house

Started by SparkStillLit, December 30, 2019, 09:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SparkStillLit

:stars: Who knows what the problem is. Just came upstairs and found me sitting with the dog. JUST. SITTING. Got fussy with me. Then accused me of crankiness. I smiled and went away. He huffed and blew at my "crankiness". Went downstairs and huffed and fussed at our son who is in the middle of training. Don't ask me what son could possibly have done. He's been on the bike for almost an hour. Alone, with a program on. Then I came downstairs to get in bed to read. He waited in the doorway for me to turn on lights and turn down covers, then huffed, "you're going to BED??!!!" before huffing into his room. He only didn't go after daughter because her bf is here.
What is WITH these people???
Nobody doing ANYTHING. Everyone minding their own business. He pops out of nowhere and starts drama out of LITERALLY NOTHING and pops back in his troll hole. Was that just upset for the sake of upset, or what???

Andeza

I may have almost snorted my soup at "troll hole."

My uBPDm used to do this. Essentially, she would be sitting watching TV wasting her day, come track me down in my room where I was reading or writing, and proceed to lecture me on not spending enough time with her. She felt lonely! Heaven forbid... Maybe she should have gotten a few friends so she didn't rely on her teenage daughter for entertainment?

PDs are pretty much always miserable I think. They can't handle all the miserableness in their heads, so they feel the need to share it. It's the gift that keeps giving. Blegh.
Remember, that there are no real deadlines for life, just society's pressures.      - Anonymous
Lasting happiness is not something we find, but rather something we make for ourselves.

11JB68

First yes, uPDh will start some kind of unpleasantness but will then accuse me of being difficult when I respond to his nastiness....which is why I'm trying so hard to master mc.
2nd, Andeza, my uPDh also complains of being lonely, yet had driven Manny people away, and has chosen to work from home fit himself because he doesn't want to deal with people, but then makes it my responsibility to keep him company.