adult survivor of narc parents/mother

Started by kyragirlbend999, January 12, 2020, 04:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyragirlbend999

so I wrote on this blog summary of stuff, but i have other blogs and some books about this story from having growing up with narcopath mother and abusive father, and dysfunctional dynamics.

the first part is in the words of the sociopath C., and the last part is from me the survivor. If you know me, you know I'm sarcastic and I use narc ways back at them so that's why it's written that way in kinda sarcastic/sardonic-ish form and it exposes some of her flying monkeys etc... But it's real, huge sabotage and tragedy happened. And the drinking partying stuff was obv due to being left with nothing, sabotaged, abused, and depression/grief that results as most survivors will know about already. I can really relate to the Amanda character from that Revenge tv show when N. finds her and she's out drinking/partying etc... but that's what happens, not all but for most. And especially when the sabotage runs this deep, the tragedy is pretty damn bad. They should teach about this stuff in elementary school so kids can be more empowered. If i had known what emancipation was I so would have done it, but my mother liked to keep me disempowered and ignorant. She's the main reason I study law and psychology, religiously at a Phd level... just wish i would have known about this kind of evil alot sooner.

xredshoesx

welcome to the forum

as a fellow survivor of a dysfunctional family with a uPD mother, i can totally understand where you are coming from.  the forum is a great place to share survival/ healing tops and learn how to grow beyond the chaos we came out of.

as one of the admins i did have to edit the information out of your post that compromises your privacy.  from our forum guidelines about sharing blogs/ links

You may include a link to your own blog or other relevant site in which you are personally involved in your signature line only. This link and it's contents must not reveal your own identity or the identity of other individuals whom may have written about on the board and must not solicit any sale, business or personal interaction with board members which is previously prohibited here.

please do continue to share your story- but also make sure you are careful with any details that would track back to you, such as real people's names/ locations.

hope to see more of you on the board soon-