Hilariously lame hoover

Started by Hattie, March 08, 2020, 05:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hattie

So I was casually dating a guy last year but broke it off with him when I found out he had been deceitful with me. I was under the impression he was single but he in fact was in a relationship. An open one according to him, but whatever. He didn't tell me. I think he has covert narc tendencies.

Aaanyway... He has launched various hoovers but today I got the lamest of all. A message wishing me "Happy International Women 's Day! Be strong! Be independent! Be bold! Be passionate! Not just today but everyday"

:o

Umm, yeah, thanks. I will.

I should probably block him but am kind of enjoying repeatedly telling him to f off
Love is patient; love is kind.
It does not envy; it does not boast.
It is not proud. It does not dishonour others.
It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

1 Corinthians 13: 5-8.

NumbLotus

Like shootin' fish in a barrel.
Just a castaway, an island lost at sea
Another lonely day, noone here but me
More loneliness than any man could bear

Hattie

Yeah, just see whatever sticks. He blatantly will have sent it to every chick in his phone book.

Another ex had a thing about messaging women on IWD too. Obvs the latest trend amongst narcisstic cheaters

:applause:
Love is patient; love is kind.
It does not envy; it does not boast.
It is not proud. It does not dishonour others.
It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

1 Corinthians 13: 5-8.

Phoenix Rising

All too familiar scenario.  :roll:  They try so many until one gets some kind of response.  Won't say to block cause I get that desire to tell mine to f off everytime he hoovers too.
And here you are living despite it all..

Know this: the person who did this to you is broken. Not you... I will not watch you collapse