MIL keeps calling about birthday

Started by Adria, February 21, 2020, 11:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix Rising

Quote from: Adria on February 29, 2020, 10:12:25 AM
Ingenting,

I had a very nice birthday. Thank you.

QuoteAdmire your strength in resisting the call back.

Wow! Didn't think of that way. I like that.

Sorry your MIL did it to you to on your birthday. I hope you had a nice birthday anyway.

I also, had a flying monkey aunt that calls once a year on my birthday singing to me. Eeeek!  It sounds like it's all innocent until she starts dropping bombs about how I need to see my sick father, sister, etc.  You are so right. Now that I think about it, the PD's cannot resist messing up a birthday. Hmmm.  I guess it's a thing, huh?

That's really great to hear!

It is tough not to react like that when they provoke you. And yes my bday went fine :)

Well the world revolves around the PD you know?  :stars: lol. Any opportunity they can get it seems.. if its not a birthday, it's something else that is important to you  :sadno:
And here you are living despite it all..

Know this: the person who did this to you is broken. Not you... I will not watch you collapse

Adria

Ingenting,

So glad you had a good birthday as well.

QuoteWell the world revolves around the PD you know?  :stars: lol. Any opportunity they can get it seems.. if its not a birthday, it's something else that is important to you  :sadno:

Ya know, since I read your post, I started going over all the special events in my life that PDs have interrupted, crashed, ruined, made about them, as you say.  Most of the time, that is what has happened. :stars:

For a flower to blossom, it must rise from the dirt.