I am back...

Started by agreeablewalrus, February 27, 2020, 11:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agreeablewalrus

Funny, not so funny story.
Awhile back I found this website and it was the "ah-ha moment" I had been searching for...the answer to all my questions. I dove in head first and digested all the resources, the posts, the comments and lived my life in great "knowledge". I also turned into a cyclone of fleas. I developed habits I had previously condemned and became selfishly engulfed in making everyone a PD sufferer. YIKES!!! This all ended with me getting censored here and throwing a tantrum that ended with my being blocked from the site.

I has since found myself a little bit. Taken a chill pill and got rid of the fleas. In the end, I am still married to a narcissist. That didn't change. I was raised by them too. That didn't change either. I continue to battle through the damage that I have endured for years and I am SO GLAD that I was able to finally log back in here. This is the place where I can say for sure that I am not alone. There are others out there that can understand my story. People who know I am not the crazy one (even if they have heard that I am)

I am an empath. The ultimate target for those who like to consume other's energies. I attract them like a bowl of sugar water attracts flies. Even when I try to get away from them, I am constantly sucked back in by the tyranny of weaknesses that they use against me.

My goal is to listen more and talk less this time. I have so much more to learn.

xredshoesx

welcome back.

i appreciate your honesty about the ban.  sometimes the recovery  is indeed 2 steps forward, 3 steps back process and to really move forward we have to confront our own cognitive dissonance first before we work on our relationships with anyone else.

BeautifulCrazy

Hi agreeablewalrus!
Welcome back!
Your post already brings to mind things I'd like to discuss with someone of your experience! Glad you are here and looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

~ BC