Problems logging in

Started by boots47, November 09, 2020, 03:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boots47

Hi everyone hope you are all well.

I haven't visited the site in such a long time and wondered if accounts get deleted if we don't log on.  Having problems accessing my old account and having no luck.  Pretty sure I haven't done anything crazy to get banned  :D and have never received a warning for anything. I hope I haven't offended anyone.  Could it be technical? Also why do we have to type verification when we post?

Anyone else had problems? Thanksx

Spring Butterfly

Hey there I'm not sure what you're old member ID was but yes there is a general database sweep of posts and accounts especially at the 5-year mark. Has it been more than 5 years?

Yes new members have to post with spam security for at least the first couple posts to help cut down on spam posting.
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing

boots47

Thanks.  Not not 5 years, more like 2 years. My username was boots40.  Hope I haven't done anything wrong.

Spring Butterfly

Nope there's always lots of communication and opportunity to align to guidelines before mod action is required!
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing