How do I delete my account?

Started by MamaDryad, March 28, 2020, 01:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MamaDryad

A search of this forum suggests it can't be done except by request. If that's the case, I would like to request deletion. Thank you.

NumbLotus

Just want to say goodbye and good luck to you.
Just a castaway, an island lost at sea
Another lonely day, noone here but me
More loneliness than any man could bear

moglow

When you pull up your own profile, there should be an "actions" tab, and delete as a drop down option. If not, let me know and I'll delete for you if thats what you want.

OR just step away for a bit and breathe. Understand that people are likely more stressed and easily triggered just now, all of us on some level I would imagine. I know I broke down in tears earlier for no reason I could put my finger on. Just too much knotted up inside that came loose at once - and it's still there, waiting.
Take good care. :hug:
"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
"Expectations are disappointments under construction." ~Capn Spanky, The Nook circa 2005ish

MamaDryad

Thank you for the kind words. It's impossible for any space to be safe for everyone. I caused harm today by driving someone off the board. I can't fix that but can make sure it doesn't happen again by removing myself from this space.

The pull down option isn't showing up for me. I'm sorry for the bother.

moglow

Okay then, I'll delete for you. Be well and stay safe.
"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
"Expectations are disappointments under construction." ~Capn Spanky, The Nook circa 2005ish