Finally Something unNPD Ray Couldn't Argue With...

Started by WomanInterrupted, April 23, 2020, 03:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sneezy

I am happy for you and wishing you continued peace - you deserve it!   :bighug:

LoverofPeace

Hi Woman Interrupted,

I thought Ray already passed away a few years ago 😮, and thought you were wonderful enough to keep coming back to save the rest of us from drowning! ⛈️

Hope you don't leave now, as someone already said. We will always need these award winning posts of yours. 🏆

But you will probably need to change your name to Woman Uninterrupted or Woman Interrupted No More! 🛀🏄🏻‍♀️🤺

Never thought I wouldn't start by saying "My condolences" when someone's "loved one" has left this Earth. But I get it... no regrets how I handled my late NPD father's death; I didn't. 😐

All the best to you and your DH!  :bighug:

Sun

I wish you much deserved peace, Woman Interrupted.
I've been on the boards for several years, though mainly lurking more recently, and have always appreciated your wise and humorous posts.
Wishing you all the best for a good recovery from the cancer and your treatement, as well as the stress that two very difficult parents caused you.
Much love

lkdrymom

The end of an ERA....congrats !

Can't wait for the next chapter...greedy relatives.

LoverofPeace

Quote from: Sun on April 28, 2020, 09:17:55 AM
I wish you much deserved peace, Woman Interrupted.
I've been on the boards for several years, though mainly lurking more recently, and have always appreciated your wise and humorous posts.
Wishing you all the best for a good recovery from the cancer and your treatement, as well as the stress that two very difficult parents caused you.
Much love

Yes, indeed! You deserve it and blessed all along on your journey--no matter what 'loved ones' look to stand in your road, instead of safely driving along with you! Sorry to hear anyone lose their lives, but aware of our chosen journeys too!

blacksheep7

Wow WI, the day has finally come.  :phoot:

take care  :)

:yourock:

I may be the black sheep of the family, but some of the white sheep are not as white as they try to appear.

"When people show you who they are, believe them."
Maya Angelou

practical

Peace be with you :bighug: . You had your "social distancing" from Ray down to a T long before this became an expression. Enjoy never having to look suspiciously at your phone, the mail, and use any of your brain space to solve a Ray related problem. You deserve quiet, love, peace, a wonderful DH and cats that cuddle with you and make you smile - all of which you can now enjoy undisturbed.
If I'm not towards myself, who is towards myself? And when I'm only towards myself, what am I? And if not now, when?" (Rabbi Hillel)

"I can forgive, but I cannot afford to forget." (Moglow)

TriedTooHard

Dear WI, best wishes as you enter the next phase of your life.  You have been a tremendous help to me and countless others, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.   I hope you continue to do well with the outcome of your treatments!

NotFooled

I  really wish you all the happiness.  Your advise and stories have been extremely helpful to me (though I have to admit I haven't been to this forum in awhile.)   Best Wishes!!