It's been a while and so much has happened....

Started by TooLiteral, May 13, 2020, 10:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TooLiteral

I had made so much progress. Such a breakthrough with grey rocking my ndNPDh.

Then my dad died. Then the virus. And I'm high risk. Suddenly I'm completely dependent upon my narc and he LOVES IT. The abuse triples. I'm stuck here to stay alive but what kind of life is this?

losingmyself

Too, I am so sorry you're going through this.
Losing a parent is hard. Mine are both gone. And I couldn't even imagine what it would be like if my family couldn't hold each other, even for a long time after, when we needed support. So, my heart breaks for you, and you have my sympathies.
It's always better to be here. I have had those thoughts many times that what difference would it make if I was here or not? But I guess it does make a difference. Maybe you can't see it now, but hang around, it'll come up.
I read here, maybe even printed it, that as long as we're breathing, as long as we're here, we have a chance to make things better. Sometimes we have to wait for it, but the answers will show themselves.
I hope you can get back some of the headway you made with grey rock and MC.
God bless you, I'll be praying for you

TooLiteral

Quote from: losingmyself on May 13, 2020, 10:47:02 AM
I read here, maybe even printed it, that as long as we're breathing, as long as we're here, we have a chance to make things better. Sometimes we have to wait for it, but the answers will show themselves.

I needed to hear that. I'm so grateful for your words right now. Thank you. ❤

xredshoesx

sending love and strength from afar.  it's hard to find respite from the onslaught when you are in lockdown with someone who is abusive in any form.  please be tender and gentle with yourself today.  is there any place you can go to at least get some peace from him that's safe to keep you from being exposed?  a brief walk?  special place in the home that you can make into a retreat?

Haiiro Ishi

I'm sorry for your loss.

Being locked down with a narc is a horrible situation that I'm going through too. You are not alone.

I am thinking of you.