So happy to find this group

Started by UglyLove666, June 01, 2020, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyLove666

I've spent nearly six years of pain dealing with disturbed in-laws (the most painful relationship is MIL). I was about to give up last week and start filing for divorce but I'm trying to "hang on" because my husband is coming Out of the FOG slowly. I'm still taking things day by day, but have poured over the valuable information in various sections (Toolbox, Resources, Forum, etc.) of this incredibly smart and well-organized site. I'm sharing insights with my husband (in measured doses) and he is impressed with the site as well and slowly absorbing the information. For the first time in so long, I have hope. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

notrightinthehead

Welcome! Looking forward to more of your story when you are ready. So glad you found us.
I can't hate my way into loving myself.

bloomie

Adding my own warm welcome! Looking forward to supporting you over on the in law's board. Thankful you found us and are benefitting from the content. It sounds like you and your DH are heading in a more positive direction! Bravo!
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.

PeanutButter

Im sorry I missed your first post.

Welcome!

I too have a pd Mil. My H is her only son.

This is such a painful threat to the happiness of our marriages for many here on the forum. IMO
If there is a hidden seed of evil inside of children adults planted it there -LundyBancroft  Self-awareness is the ability to take an honest look at your life without any attachment to it being right or wrong good or bad -DebbieFord The greatest of faults is to be conscious of none -Thomas Carlyle