Great... uPDmom is missing

Started by D.Dan, June 27, 2020, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.Dan

Well, uPDmom finally got her wish and has successfully gone missing. It's not even 24 hours and no one has seen her since 4pm last night or knows where she is. (She could literally just be wandering around the city for hours, she's done it before)

She was stoned and drunk with all of her social assistance in cash on her. I'm still waiting for a call from the drunk tank to see if they have her, otherwise she's found a place to hide from everyone (I suspect an old druggie friend she recently met again).

She'll have to turn up in the next 3 days, otherwise she'll act even more unhinged than usual. That's what happens when she skips her thyroid meds for 3 days. She becomes delusional.... well, more delusional. :roll:

SunnyMeadow

Wow, that's got to be tough to deal with. I remember you posting about her and your bro before.

D.Dan

Update.

She's fine.

She supposedly made it to my uPDbro1's place in the late afternoon. Wandering nearby until he noticed her, because she couldn't remember which house it was... Which means she was somewhere else for 12 hours and needed all her money for it...

I think she was with the drug addict friend, but she claims she was hanging out at a local school play structure all night which is something she wouldn't do unless she was with someone who the police were looking for (reason behind wandering around all night and usually with uPDbro1)   :roll:

Amadahy

Wow, D.Dan.  I'm sorry.  Such an emotional roller-coaster!  I'm glad she's ok-ish.  Hope you can rest easy. 
Ring the bells that still can ring;
Forget your perfect offering.
There's a crack in everything ~~
That's how the Light gets in!

~~ Leonard Cohen