Old Member, back around

Started by lifeline, June 30, 2020, 12:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifeline

Hey hi!

It's been a long time...
An update: Co-parenting with a uNPD and his brainwashed gf is really no fun at all.  PTSD is so real.  So is re-reading my posts going back to 2014... I think it may go back further, I am also CMH1984, the lifeline account was created for security.  I've been away for some time, he would be far too lazy to ever come back to this website.

COVID has me off work part time, I started Prolonged Exposure Therapy for my trauma which has boiled right on over lately...and reading back I see why it would...

Sorry I was gone for a while, I was navigating life and kids and trying to heal (kinda unsuccessfully maybe, or maybe not, just at my own pace)
Anyways, I'm here to say Hi to new members, old friends, and I just wanted to spend some time back here to help and heal!!
:wave: :bighug: :cheers:
"Only I can change my life.  No one can do it for me."
-Carol Burnette

notrightinthehead

Welcome back Lifeline! So glad to read that you are still out and have not started another such relationship! Seems you are doing as well as you can. You are working on yourself, you are aware. Looking forward to your contributions.
I can't hate my way into loving myself.

lifeline

Thank you thank you!

I almost found myself caught up in a couple bad relationships over the last couple years.  I've also had a couple of really seemingly good guys come around and try to court me (sounds weird now of days), but I'll post about that elsewhere, because it brought me to an interesting understanding.
"Only I can change my life.  No one can do it for me."
-Carol Burnette