INFJ Support Group

Started by WinterStar, July 08, 2020, 02:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinterStar

Hi, my name is WinterStar and I am an INFJ. I have recently been learning more about my personality type, and it's like someone finally gets me, which has always been my greatest desire. Typical INFJ wanting to be understood. I'd really like to converse with some other INFJs, and since we're only 1.5% of the population, we're the hardest personality type to find. My spidey sense (another INFJ hallmark) tells me INFJs are disproportionately represented in this forum. As people who want to do for others, we are in a prime position to get completely spent by PDs, and then we will want to know why that happened, so we seek out resources like this forum.

I'd love to hear from you, fellow INFJs. How did the PDs in your life respond to your personality type? How did they exploit it? How did you deal with PD abuse? How do you figure out what things about you are a result of your personality and what things are a response to the abuse? How do you live a healthy life now?
I am only resolved to act in that manner, which will, in my own opinion, constitute my happiness, without reference to you, or to any person so wholly unconnected with me. -Elizabeth Bennet