Mr brothers donít exist

• 2 Replies

Concerned One

Mr brothers donít exist
« on: August 19, 2020, 06:58:07 AM »
I always thought my two brothers seemed to have no soul. Now I know why.

Having recently come to the realisation that I was abandoned by my parents whilst growing up with them simultaneously it now occurs to me that my brothers donít exist.

Their souls/psyche were systematically destroyed so they donít have minds of their own. They have motherís mind.

When mother dropped her mask the other day I could hear my brother in her. That sneering condescension that he does. Then I realised. Thatís not him. Thatís her. Thatís where he got it from.

When they abuse me with their discarding or verbal abuse thatís not then. Thatís mother. They are merely her proxies. Wow.

Concerned One

Re: Mr brothers donít exist
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 07:26:08 AM »
And mother in turn doesnít have her own mind. She has someone elseís mind from the religious cult she was born into.

And on and on it goes. Someoneís mind working through the bodies of others. You want immortality? Thatís how you do it.

nanotech

Re: Mr brothers donít exist
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 10:46:35 AM »
They really donít know any better. Thereís no hope either, for my siblings.
I thought there was some hope a few years ago. I arranged a meeting and I spoke to them about family dysfunction. Iíd put some feelers out about it and I was hoping we could all move Out of the FOG, even the Golden Child.
I got there. They had already set their agenda. Turns out they were just humouring me because they wanted to persuade me to pay upfront for our fatherís funeral when he passes over.
This was their reason for meeting. To talk about our dadís  funeral costs!
I said no so then, no more meetings and no interest shown in what Iíd said about the family being dysfunctional. They donít want to know. Ostriches all three.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 10:49:03 AM by nanotech »