There's no way I'm wrong about this one

Started by WantingBetter, August 30, 2020, 02:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WantingBetter

So this is more of a rant but I know I'm justified in this situation for being so angry at my son's dad. Like I've said before we still unfortunately I live together but it's about to change. I've been so stressed out lately because I can't get ahead with bills because I pay for everything for the kids, while he blows his money on whatever he wants. I had to put back formula yesterday because I couldn't afford it so I come home bawling but of course I can't say what is wrong because anytime I bring up my financial issues to him it's all my fault because if I hadn't left him in May then I'd still have money. So I tell him I desperately need him to watch the kids while I go do laundry because I need an hour to myself. Well that obviously doesn't happen, but instead he disappears for 3 hours and comes home acting very weird at close to midnight. This morning when I ask again if he will watch the kids so I can go wash clothes he's all for it because he's gonna call off work anyway because he was up all night on ACID so he's too tired to work! Well sorry buddy but you automatically now aren't getting the kids today. If you're too tired to work, you're too tired for kids! And I'm not wrong, I know it this time! You couldn't be dad last night when I desperately needed you to be because you were busy with drugs. I can't even explain how irresponsible it is to take acid especially around kids and even more so when you are an angry, narcissistic, paranoid schizophrenic, on hallucinogens!! We're lucky he wasn't having an episode last night! He's almost killed me before because he didn't believe I was myself and now he thinks it's a good idea to add hallucinogens?! I don't care how I've felt before, or how confused I was before. Me and the kids are gone! There's no way I'm the bad guy this time. He's accusing me of trying to punish him because I said he will not be watching the kids today and that he should have considered the kids before he bought drugs last night. This is the last straw. I can't do it anymore.

Penny Lane

I'm sorry you're going through this. You're definitely not wrong. That doesn't mean it's not hard on you, though.

:bighug:

Boat Babe

Get the hell out of there darling, as soon as humanly possible.

It will be bastard tough but not as tough as living with that toxic insanity.

Get all the help and support you can muster and keep talking to us. We are here for you. ❤️❤️❤️
It gets better. It has to.

athene1399

If you can safely reach out to a women's shelter, maybe they can point you in the direction of resources that could help you to move out of there. I am sorry you are going through this.  :bighug: I think you are right about wanting to move out as well.