Podcasts?

Started by 11JB68, October 04, 2020, 02:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11JB68

I've only recently started listening to podcasts. Are there any podcasts that any of you would recommend that deal with the topics we deal with here on Out of the FOG?

GettingOOTF

The Adult Chair. Start at the beginning. I have found it incredibly helpful and illuminating.

https://theadultchair.com/

The Adult Chair model is an integrated approach that will help you recognize how all of your life experiences have shaped you — and then use that awareness to regain control, discover your most authentic self and transform your life!   By looking at all of the parts that make up who we are today, we are able to gain greater awareness of why we do what we do, identify conscious and unconscious wounds that hold us back and transform the way these wounds impact our lives.

11JB68

Thx gootf, I listened to episodes 1&2 today. So far it's good.

11JB68

Gootf I'm really enjoying this series, thank you.
In fact, not sure if it is directly related but I'm trying to use some of the strategies/theories around adult self asking child self what she needs... Lay night for the first time in a long time I sat with some intense feelings and really cried.... I've been repressing that for so long... It actually felt good in a way...

GettingOOTF

11JB68 I'm so glad you're enjoying it. It really helped me. I use her technique a lot, thinking at about what chair I'm sitting in when I react really helps me. She's also very easy to listen to and I like her way of looking at situations.