Back from the dead

Started by Boat Babe, November 27, 2020, 06:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boat Babe

This morning I have had two, respectful, communications from people who know my uPDexbf. I left two and a bit years ago and have been totally NC.

He was arrested for violence against his neighbors and is on bail but can't go back to his place till the court case next week. He wants my help. Apparently to write a letter supporting him.

I may go on holiday for a few weeks!
It gets better. It has to.

GettingOOTF

The audacity.  I look back on my marriage and I'm shocked at how much drama always seemed to surround us. My life is so much calmer now. I'd never go back or get in the least bit involved with my BPDxH.

sad_dog_mommy

Your post is another example of how out of touch with reality PDs are!   Of course he thinks you will write a glowing letter praising his upstanding life.     As a nonPD I am not surprised at the audacity of him to think of you when he needs help!   Or his desperate move to send flying monkeys!   

I hope you are at a place in your healing where you can find humor in this.  My exBPDbf would never ask for my help because he knows I would write a letter supporting the neighbors!  lol
Sometimes you don't realize you're actually drowning when you are trying to be everyone else's anchor.   

Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.

Unconditional love doesn't mean you have to unconditionally accept bad behavior.

Boat Babe

I know exactly what he's like and really feel for the neighbors!

I am tempted to send the lawyer dealing with this a very interesting letter indeed!  But I won't because he isn't my problem and never will be again.

Right, off to walk the dog and enjoy my life. Love to everyone ❤️
It gets better. It has to.