Yeah... it's totally the moon's fault

Started by D.Dan, December 01, 2020, 01:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.Dan

So, uPDmom just tried fixing our relationship by offering to... send herself to live in a dark corner... at my house... to stay out of trouble... While screaming at me for being the worst daughter ever.  :doh:

From what I could catch, my supposed crimes are:

- not letting her watch her show on a tablet because I was doing "stuff" (Don't I have to be in her vicinity for that?)
- telling her to calm down
- saying I didn't do anything
- that She's caught me doing voodoo behind her back by waving my arms at her (I've never done that but I have seen her do that to me and to others before)
- I'm following her around
- that I place her in danger
- trying to get her kicked out from where she's staying

Then when I refused her... uhh... request, she started yelling how I wasn't letting her work things out with me, that she'll go to my in laws and tell them the truth about me (huh?) and that I'm crazy and my uPDstbx is probably just like that because I drove him crazy, and he's actually a nice guy (seriously, the admitted pedophile who raped me, beat the kids for having needs, and is attempting to give all our marital assets to his dad including a life insurance policy on me! ...wow...)

She talks very fast when she's wound up and on the warpath.

Then about 15 minutes later she calls me back to apologize. She's very sorry, she only lost her patience or it must have been the full moon. I didn't say anything and she immediately regretted calling me and hung up. WTF!?  :stars:

It's things like this that allow me to recognize that I'm not crazy, and it's not "just in my head". You really can't make this stuff up!

SunnyMeadow

Wow you're right, you can't make this stuff up!

The full moon's fault??  :doh: That's a new one.

Thru the Rain

Oh Wow! I'll start watching out for the Moon - never know what it might make me do!  :stars:

I will say this looks like a whole lot of projection - where accusations are really confessions in disguise.

She called you crazy - but she's the one who acts crazy. Confession.
Caught you doing "voodoo" behind her back (I LOVE this one!) - since you've witnessed HER doing this, I'd say a clear confession.
Accuses you of trying to get her kicked out - And with her threat to "tell your in-laws", this one looks like a confession.
Accuses you of following her - I would bet money that she's been following you. Confession.
Accuses you of putter her in danger - She's claimed your dangerous ex is a "nice guy" maybe suggesting you get back with him? I'm sure she's put you in danger at other times too. Feels like a confession.

The watching a show on her tablet and she can't because you're doing things. I'm stumped on that one.

Hilltop

Well I have seen some really crazy stuff happening around the time of the full moon, it could be a thing.   ;)

I would be wondering about the voodoo because that kind of freaked me out more.  Does that mean when she waves her arms around she believes she's doing voodoo on you.

There really isn't anywhere to go is there, you're right you are not crazy and it is definitely not in your head.

Boat Babe

That is batshit crazy behaviour. Quite deranged. And as Thru the rain says, it's pure projection.

It's also horribly toxic for you and I hope you can protect yourself. Sending hugs.
It gets better. It has to.

D.Dan

I found the whole thing hilarious because it's just so... off the rails!  :evil2: I was not expecting this, I was busy planning out the advent calendars and events for my kids today, to count down towards Christmas. It was hard not laughing!

I loved how she kept angrily trying to send herself to the corner (she was implying that she was a misbehaving child) at my house, in a VERY obvious attempt to move in here! And got even angrier when I refused. (I am NOT sending a grown adult who doesn't even live here, to sit in the corner  :roll:)

The tablet thing... yeah that's a new and weird one. Apparently me doing my regular waking up, having coffee and getting ready for the day routine made her... voluntarily stop watching her show...?

The voodoo thing I'm not surprised about. Or the the projection. They're pretty regular things with her. Happens all the time.

There was a lot more, but I was still waking up and didn't catch half of it.

Personally, I think she was both mad and jealous because recently, I found out that I'm getting a Christmas hamper this year from some very kind and generous people. Which she found out about yesterday, with the advice to refuse it.

SparkStillLit

Voodoo....oh my word....I mean if that doesn't give you the gigs....
Honestly!
Oh good grief I wonder if nmum made her "moon water". She uses it for a cure all. I mean....I guess that's fine, if you're into that kind of thing. Strain the bugs out first. I'm not sure about moth water.