the pd housemate makes things so uncomfortable

Started by ShyTurtle, January 05, 2021, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyTurtle

It's a lockdown where I am, and my housemate is currently busy mating with someone I've never even met in the room next to me. So much for covid lockdown. I can't help but feel like this is her way of getting revenge for all of her made up reasons to hate me.  She split on her perception of me over a month ago and over Christmas, decided that I need to leave because she now decides that she is better off living alone...during lockdown, and in the middle of winter. Fortunately I have a new place for Feb 1st, and unfortunately, that's still a few weeks away. She also burnt some food in the kitchen and my stupid sensitive lungs are on fire right now.  She will not speak to me, and there's certainly no consideration or respect left. I am so very uncomfortable.
🐝➕

JollyJazz

Uggh, it sounds so awful... 1st of February is (a little) less to than month away, yaay!
Ugh, splitting is so disturbing...
Are you able to get out of the house (physically) much at all? For a walk or run? Is it cold where you are?
Best wishes!

ShyTurtle

Quote from: JollyJazz on January 05, 2021, 11:10:18 PM
Uggh, it sounds so awful... 1st of February is (a little) less to than month away, yaay!
Ugh, splitting is so disturbing...
Are you able to get out of the house (physically) much at all? For a walk or run? Is it cold where you are?
Best wishes!

Thanks!

I am nervous about leaving my teen alone with her for too long, but yes, I do try to get out. Now my kid says he feels like he is coming down with something. I really don't want us to get sick in the middle of all of this!
🐝➕

JollyJazz

Hugs Shyturtle,
Oh, I hope your teenager gets well soon.
So stressful! I hope you can curl up with lots of blankies and a movie marathon or whatever it is - to escape!
Sending support... I feel for you. Feel free to PM if you need someone to vent to, as I get that feeling of stress!