One for the scapegoats

Started by Happypants, February 06, 2021, 06:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happypants

Hi.  I realise this may get moved to the Resources section, but hoped putting it here would give more exposure.

I stumbled across Jay Reid's YouTube channel while doing my usual searches for anything "scapegoat" on YouTube.  He doesn't yet have a large catalogue of videos, but the few I've watched have resonated with me on a new level.  Hope this helps x
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiW53MYnuTPjZ64M_fVzl-Q

Seven

Thanks for that.  Very validating.

SunnyMeadow

Thank you, an eye opening video for me.

JustKat

Thank you for sharing this. He doesn't have a lot of videos, but it looks like his channel is fairly new. I subscribed and will watch for more. What he already has posted is very good.

Seven

Quote from: JustKathy on February 08, 2021, 05:06:58 PM
Thank you for sharing this. He doesn't have a lot of videos, but it looks like his channel is fairly new. I subscribed and will watch for more. What he already has posted is very good.

I've watched a bunch of them and so far he is talking straight to the scapegoats in all of them. Wish I could have him as a therapist.

JustKat

Quote from: Seven on February 08, 2021, 05:18:50 PM
I've watched a bunch of them and so far he is talking straight to the scapegoats in all of them. Wish I could have him as a therapist.

Oh, I know! There are so many of these great therapists on YouTube, but finding one who you can see in person seems impossible. I've had some therapists who were knowledgeable on NPD, but just knowledgeable, not their area of expertise.