New to this forum

Started by Ilove...., February 09, 2021, 07:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilove....

Hello

I am new to this forum Out of the FOG.   I found this forum by doing a search and a lot of the threads I read jumps out to me.  I can relate to so much that is written.   I'm experiencing abuse from a sibling who I expect might have a personality disorder on the cluster B spectrum.  There was nothing diagnosed when she was living at home.  I don't know what the status is now.   Taking the abuse that she issued over the past few years, I suspect its undiagnosed and untreated. We are NC with each other.   

bloomie

Hi there and welcome. So thankful you found us in your search and so sorry for the state of things with your sister.

The first thing I noticed when I came here, like you have said, was how I also could relate to so much of what others shared. There was such a huge exhale of relief to realize that I was not as alone as I felt in my own estranged and strained relationships with family members. There is great encouragement to be found as you join in and make good use of the resources that have been gathered to equip and inform us.

I look forward to seeing you out there on the forum boards and to supporting you!
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.