Podcasts

Started by Fairy Lights, March 01, 2021, 01:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairy Lights

Hi! I thought I'd share a podcast that I enjoy listening to. It's called 'How to Fail with Elizabeth Day'. She interviews 'successful' people, and asks them about their past 'failures' and how they over-came them. There's a real mix of people, from different backgrounds, and some of them had challenging childhoods. It's interesting listening to them (it's like listening to a therapy session!) I learn a lot listening to them.

I can't post an external link, but if you search on Spotify 'How to Fail with Elizabeth Day' it will come up :)

(Sorry, I might have posted this in the wrong section, and I can't delete it!)

Spring Butterfly

Hey there thanks so much for sharing and this is a great place to post or the “other resources” section

If you’d rather us move it to other resources just use the report to moderator link on your post and ask us to move it

Thanks for being here and for sharing helpful resources
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage — prep beforehand and make time after to heal
blog for healing

pianissimo

I haven't listened to any podcasts here yet but I checked the guests. I queued the one with Deborah Frances-Whit‪e‬. Thanks for recommending this podcast series.