Non PD Moms

Started by CagedBirdSinging, March 21, 2021, 03:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CagedBirdSinging

Hello moderators, I have been on the site for a while hit something has just come to my attention. Why is there a page for non PD Dads, but not one for non PD Moms?

As a woman, I would expect to see both moms and dads represented equally.

Could this be looked at?
There is definitely a need for a moms-only space. Thanks folks!

moglow

The Non-PD dad forum was originally created due to the special [often legal] challenges of several dads who were active on the board at that time. There has been limited participation on that board for quite a while now, and we decided to combine back into the Coparenting board rather than splitting off another separate board. There's a great deal to be learned from both moms and dads as they weather the coparenting storms, and we don't want to limit anyone's voice here.

It's our goal to have this community be more inclusive as a whole, and we feel this move is in the best interests of our overall membership at this time. We appreciate your input and bringing this to our attention!
"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
"Expectations are disappointments under construction." ~Capn Spanky, The Nook circa 2005ish

CagedBirdSinging

Thanks Moglow! I totally agree with that move- mums and dads have a lot to learn from each other. Much better to have one shared co parenting board.

Thanks for listening!