Contact with PDM this weekend

Started by SparkStillLit, April 11, 2021, 09:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SparkStillLit

I knew it would be crappy, so I wore my armor. I just have to vent it off. PDH was crappy too. I expected all of this.
We were with the step family and she cannot handle that at all. I was snapchatting pics to YA fast and furious. YA did a beautiful thing for her grandpa. It was his birthday party.
PDM bugging the crap out of me about YA. At one point I was texting my best, she sent me a pic of HER son, and my mother DOVE over my shoulder, read my text, and then dismissed the pic saying it was YA's husband which it wasn't even remotely! All in the space of a breath!!! I told her she was rude and nosy and that was another family, and she said "haha, well I have to see pics of YA!" The GALL!
I wasn't surprised, exactly, but shocked, if you know what I mean? I had been avoiding her mostly. I did show her a video YA sent her brother, and of course everyone saw what she did for gpa. PDM being super pushy and crowdy about that.
She is just tall enough to shove in over my shoulder (I'm taller than she is by a bit) and she crowds in and shoves her face in. She has ZERO boundaries and tries not to let anyone else have any, either.
PDH just always has bad behavior leading up to, at, and after anything like this. He blames it on the families, but really, it's any kind of event. Today he will rant and complain zbout how much he hates those things and what bad shit people said about him or how poorly he was treated.

Penny Lane

I'm sorry, that sounds really tough. I hope you're taking good care of yourself in the aftermath!

Cat of the Canals

My uPD mom and uPD mil are pushy that way. Demanding and jumping to conclusions and being intrusive. Arg.

It sounds like you did a good job of keeping the Gray Rock and Medium Chill armor in place. Now it's time to reward yourself for all that hard work!  :)