I'm sick of taking the moral high ground

Started by Ilove...., April 16, 2021, 12:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilove....

Me and my sister had a row many years ago.

I am NC with an estranged sister who hates me and won't leave me alone.  We haven't been in each others physical lifes for years but she forced electronic communications many, many times.  Much of this has been ignored and one side.   

She's just after striking again and made fresh contact with my employer.   That was her favourite threat for years and it wasn't the first time she did it.  She's like shylock looking for a pound of flesh.  That's all.  She has a dirty angry personality and she doesn't know how to be at peace within her own life.

I'm sick of taking the moral high ground in that I am ignoring her communications.   She sent me so much filth over the years.  The poli e have been awful in all of this. They are waiting for violence before they take action against her. So they say its a civil matter.  Solicitors have been equally as rubbish.   One solicitor behave like a counsellor. Another directed me back to the police.  Another plainly washed their hands of me.

I made three new query with three new solicitor offices over the course of the day and not one responded me.  I know solicitors deal with different laws. I'm searched for civil law and where their website states injunction. 

My sister sent me a range of different filth over the years that is just disturbed.  At one stage I extended an olive branch but she twisted so much from me and she never accepted the apology that she wanted.

I can't fix our broken relationship nor do I feel like doing so but she won't leave me alone. I feel so sick.  I feel so sick of taking the moral high ground.   

I don't understand why she can't focus on her own life and take some enjoyment from the beauty of nature that surrounds her.  She has one mission and that is to bully me and the rest of the family into wrapping a rope around our necks because she's a coward she can't do it to her own bitter neck.

I'm looking forward to the weekend where hopefully I will be able to have a sleep and a rest and open my prayer book and focus on some hobbies and take a breather away from the week.   I feel so sick.

Ilove....

Whenever messages from her creep in, an underlying tone in them is that she wants acknowledgements and apologies.  I don't know where to begin with her issues. She hangs onto everything and files everything away at the back of her mind so when something happens she has old stuff to throw back at you and then she was passive aggressive and nothing ever gets sorted with her. All of the issues are non issues that she made a mountain out of a molehill. At one stage she put our mother through a test but my mother didn't know it was a test and she failed spectacularly in my sisters mind and she's still carrying around her issue. I saw my mother address her respectfully but it was thrown back at her. My sister is someone who wants us down on our knees.

My brother said something yesterday.   It doesnt matter what we do and if we were to offer grand apologies that she thinks she's owed, it still won't be good enough for her.  He's right.

Ilove....

Last year my brother got messages from her where she was eyeing up her piece of the parents home and estate and she warned she will be back for her piece. The parents aren't even 67 in age and they are not sick or have terminal sicknesses.  It goes to show the way her mind is, constantly trying to find a fight in life. 

Ilove....

Nobody ganged up on her in the family, we all made our own decisions and we just don't have time for her drama.   She doesn't get out with other siblings.  The worst she's done on the family was she was texting him abusive names but she never got a response.  Abusive names like f*cker, assh*le, sh*the@d... other such names.  They were ignored but over time, they weren't strong enough for her - she started sending 'p*@do' into his phone even though she had no basis to call him that.  He's years younger than me and her and he never had the capacity to be that.   She never even stopped there. She used messenge apps to fake numbers and dress up a situation to make it look like there was army out to kill the 'p*@do'.  It was crazy.

Leonor

Love,

Your sister is mentally disturbed. It has nothing to do with the truth or her part or acknowledgement or anything.

None.

Zero.

Zilch.

It sucks that there's no option for a restraining order or a cease and desist order.

So you have to restrain yourself from engaging with her. Cease tormenting yourself in how to make her stop and it better. Desist from obsessing about what she may or may not want or say or do.

It's super important that you keep your boundaries clear. No engagement. No recognition. No acknowledgement.

No convos with siblings because she will hear that you did mention it and that will fuel her fire.

Email? Delete unopened. Mail? Tossed unread. Text message? Blocked.

Be boring.

It's like the Jack Nicholson line,"Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here."