Chokehold & slammed by stbPDx...

Started by BefuddledClarity, May 27, 2021, 09:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2nice

not sure if you saw my post on here the other day

my ex of 5 years who i had a history of 3 intervention orders against came to my door last weekend and grabbed me by the throat. we have two little boys

i know that it has really been up on anything he had ever done before to me. he also pushed me around the loungeroom.

This week i had a 4th intervention order put on him

strangulation, grabbing throat, anything similar is an indicator that i am- and that you are- at risk of death by domestic violence

my ex will not get a chance to get within 100 metres of me now

he has had his chances- and i have been way too gracious

now i tell him he can have supervised access to kids

he doesnt talk to us we dont know where he is- it has been one week

I am not interested in being on the front page of the newspaper- almost 2 women a week die from dv in our country every single year

they were all nice women who loved their kids and never thought it would ever go that far

it does and it can

all of us on here know the struggle- dont even let it be a struggle just accept regardless of any feelings or your sympathy for him that he is a danger to you.

you wouldnt swallow a bottle that said poison.

dont let him around you

Boat Babe

Quote from: 2nice on June 26, 2021, 12:53:03 AM
not sure if you saw my post on here the other day

my ex of 5 years who i had a history of 3 intervention orders against came to my door last weekend and grabbed me by the throat. we have two little boys

i know that it has really been up on anything he had ever done before to me. he also pushed me around the loungeroom.

This week i had a 4th intervention order put on him

strangulation, grabbing throat, anything similar is an indicator that i am- and that you are- at risk of death by domestic violence

my ex will not get a chance to get within 100 metres of me now

he has had his chances- and i have been way too gracious

now i tell him he can have supervised access to kids

he doesnt talk to us we dont know where he is- it has been one week

I am not interested in being on the front page of the newspaper- almost 2 women a week die from dv in our country every single year

they were all nice women who loved their kids and never thought it would ever go that far

it does and it can

all of us on here know the struggle- dont even let it be a struggle just accept regardless of any feelings or your sympathy for him that he is a danger to you.

you wouldnt swallow a bottle that said poison.

dont let him around you

I totally agree.
It gets better. It has to.