taking out a restraining order on my xgf/friend with BPD....

Started by yamaro, June 29, 2021, 02:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamaro

Its been a tough time for me lately trying to gather up all of my evidence, ( years of voicemails and terrible messages) , but I've been feeling a lot better about submitting my evidence to my attorney. She continues to leave me voicemails and is directly telling me not to get the restraining order. I have not responded to her since she came to my work last week, and i'm getting better everyday at keeping my mind on other things. Hopefully Ill be able to get a therapist soon because there is just so much to unpack. I just want her to leave me alone and i have wanted that ever since we broke up the first time like 3 years ago, ive just been manipulated into staying friends and giving her hundreds of chances this whole time. I think maybe I can see a light at the end of this horrifically long tunnel. 

1footouttadefog

I have not read your back story yet, however it sounds like you are done and over with a long drawn out scenario.

Good for you that you are taking measures to free yourself from abuse and get back on the path to your best life and future.

Stay strong.  Remember lessons learned.

A lesson I have learned that serves me well time and again is to take my time with any and all new relationships whether friendships, or business or social.  Most ods need to move fast to keep the momentum of enmeshment.  Taking time will often serve to filter them immediately and other times it gives me time to see red flags.