hello! another ACON logging in...

Started by runnerbabe33, June 29, 2021, 03:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runnerbabe33

Hello, I'm new here. I've lurked a few times and read through a few posts and I'm finally ready to join and interact. I grew up with what I was certain was a mom with covert NPD but after years of therapy and watching counseling videos from Dr Todd Grande during quarantine I believe she may have BPD. (my therapist agrees she could have BPD with N traits)

Anyway, long story short - family life was rough and chaotic growing up.  Glad to find this space where I can talk with people who get it.

Cheers!

bloomie

Hello there and welcome. I am glad you are ready to officially join this wonderful community. You might have already looked through the resources and toolbox, but if not, great jumping in places.

I believe you will find the peer support here to be of good help to you. I know I sure have.

I look forward to supporting you and seeing you out there on the forum boards!
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.

ddk

Welcome to you!  I am new as well (sort of), but reading a lot lately because of the most recent in a long line of PD abuse.  Both parents, my ex (father to my 2 grown sons) and two so-called best friends are undiagnosed narcissists.  Not to mention numerous coworkers and bosses but I have no trouble negotiating professionally with these *people* because their triangulation crap usually gets THEM in trouble right after I call it out in writing to THEIR bosses (yay, me!).  Stick around, and read-read-read.  This site is fantastic in its healing properties.