Post Notifications

• 2 Replies

bookworm7

Post Notifications
« on: December 23, 2021, 07:42:00 PM »
This seems like it should be really obvious, but for the life of me I can't find it. How do I enable Post Notifications? Someone said it's under "Account Settings" but I can't find anything like that there. I also looked at my first post I made, and I don't see any way to enable notifications for that post.

I understand a lot of people don't want notifications due to PD individual seeing it, but I use a separate email account my PDw isn't aware of, so I'm not worried about that. It would be nice to get those notifications if I don't check the Forum frequently.

Spring Butterfly

• Spring Butterfly
  • Administrator
  • You can be free and heal ❤️‍🩹
    • One Key to Better Boundaries
Re: Post Notifications
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 02:53:48 PM »
We are still trying to figure out why the email notifications doesn't seem to be working. If your setting are correct and they're still not coming through we'll keep trying to figure the mystery out! Thanks there's lots of moving parts to this place and we appreciate your patience
Every interaction w/ PD persons results in damage-plan accordingly, make time to heal
Individuation is one key to emotional freedom
It's foolish to expect of others what they have no capacity to give
my Empowered Growth,Gentle Boundaries,Emotional Healing blog

bookworm7

Re: Post Notifications
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 02:30:52 PM »
No problem! Thanks for all you do to provide this free resource for the community!  Iíll just make sure and check the boards in the meantime  :)