I knew this was coming

Started by Seven, September 10, 2021, 03:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

Check here for background post. https://www.outofthefog.net/forum/index.php?topic=87867.msg752329#msg752329

In the meantime, Bro5 moved in with Sis2 June 1 and moved out June 30 to move into Sis2s boyfriends rental. Sis2's BF also moved out of her house and into his rental.  So Sis2 is happily alone in her house with her dog.

So I get a phone call today from Sis2 that Bro5 basically picked up and left The boyfriends rental high and dry in a state of filth (go figureJ and moved back to our original home state with his FWB and her 91yo mother.  Also come to find out Bro6 has been enabling him by giving him money.

Oh and he left without even saying goodbye to our mother, who he hasn't seen in over a month (she has been put in private home care after her fall...she is hardly coherent and remembers no one) the whole reason for him moving down there was to "help take care of her", but it was really to feed off her $, which has been put an end to by Sis4.

Can't help but laugh. I called it from Day 1.  Of course I was the last to be told, but that's par for the course.

blacksheep7

Sorry to hear about your M.  In her condition it was the best option to put her up for care.

As for your brother, you weren't surprised as you say.  After a lifetime, especially when we come Out of the FOG we are able to see more clearly how they  (foo) live their life and what are their priorities.  Only their best interest plays out.

I have to add something, not wanting to hijack your post. It happend this summer, kind of similar.  When dh fell sick, was in ICU for 5 days in a coma for three days, I would call his two sibs, sis & bro everyday.  The b, all nice, would say blacksheep, if there is anything I could do, tell me.  The day before his release from hospital he said that he would give  my dh a couple of days to rest then would call and come over for a visit.  We never heard from him.   >:(

This bil was always pretty independent all his life, only showing up for holidays presenting a nice side to him, pleasant, big smile talking to everyone. Otherwise the two bros wouldn't communicate. ok, fine.  When dh mentionned this, I said that in this case he doesn't give %?&**&?%? about you!   It just confirmed to me who and what mattered to him.  Selfish with no real interest for his FOO.  I said to dh since Out of the FOG,  I only care about people who care about me. I don't spend useless energy to please anymore.
I may be the black sheep of the family, but some of the white sheep are not as white as they try to appear.

"When people show you who they are, believe them."
Maya Angelou

Seven

I am better off with my mother not knowing who I am.  She's covert uNPD.  You know, death by 1000 papercuts.  I mean, I feel sorry for her, don't get me wrong, but I'm not upset about it.  It must suck being a shell of a person.

But yep, no one is going to have anything to do with Bro5 now.  He is now in about a 5 mile proximity of Sis1 in our original hometown and she'll have nothing to do with him.  But it will be difficult for her because she was also friends with the FWB.  It's going to be awkward for Sis1 for sure. She has no problem saying no to him. 

I just think it's funny how they're so predictable.  I mean, we found out in late March/early April that he was going to sunny state, and I called his every move from back that far.