I hate myself for being over what I already knew.

Started by Gettintired76, October 04, 2021, 03:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

unfortunately I was right about my ex's real reason for suddenly hating my very being, and wanting me gone so bad. She did in fact start a relationship with a guy she works with and, after promising no one around the kids, she has my son on the phone with him, and he will be staying at her house Wednesday. I have a distinct feeling the kids will be with me more then her through this ( how it usually plays out) she want her " space and freedom" so the kids go to me but mind you she keeps custody.

Gettintired76

The title was supposed to be I hate myself for being upset over what I already knew

Penny Lane

I'm so sorry, this is so hard.

Are you working toward a formal custody agreement? Sometimes a new relationship can spur a PD to give up more than they would otherwise.

Other than that, take good care of yourself and your kiddos. This is a really tough time.

:bighug:

1footouttadefog

Sorry to read this.  Reality like this hurts even if you suspected it was otherwise. We never want to believe the worst about those we care about.

Gettintired76

I'm ok not the first time...but the last time. I already knew, she is so predictable it's really sad. I mean what she does is actually cliche as a cheater so she makes it so obvious. Suddenly deciding to break up, actually cleaning up dressing nice putting perfume and make up on, even losing weight. Then she's on the phone with the guy constantly oh but he's just a friend, while railing at me about female friends I've had. She's having him over tomorrow night, and got mad because I didn't want the kids around him yet. Almost didn't let me have them but did. Her anger is getting downright frightening again, she'll throw stuff get mad at the kids and yank them up and drag them through the house, get in there faces and scream and grit her teeth and cuss them. She had them taken from her once before 6 yrs ago. Her Dad took them because they couldn't come to me because I didn't have a home. He soon started manipulating me into taking her back so he could give her the kids back (I didn't feel she was ready). Ya know it's funny, he told me to bring her to WV to get her away from her mom and sister, now he's the one bringing her sister to live with her.