Thanksgiving? What to do.

Started by Gettintired76, November 21, 2021, 06:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square

Wow. This could eventually play in your favor.

Gettintired76

I will admit that I had the girls the last two weeks of school before break, my youngest came to me yet again sick, and they both ended up missing a week of school. The middle suffering her second bout of strep, the youngest had an URI. My ex herself almost lost her arm mid forearm in October due to MERSA from cutting with a dirty razor blade. Before I left I was finding razor blades broken up everywhere and hidden in her work bag, her sister lived with her for a bit and said it only got worse. I know I caught the girls and our dogs playing with them a couple times and had to get them and throw them away.

Gettintired76

I was wandering about something, the situation with my daughter and how they do her with animals. My ex and I had to Boston Terriers together that had a few litters of puppies, she had let my youngest keep a pup from a previous litter, however my middle daughter wanted to keep the runt from the newest litter here at my house with his mother. Firstly as soon as she met her new man every dog we had owned was made to get rid of, the male dog was my middle daughters dog and she wasn't even allowed to say goodbye, nor was my youngest with her dog. The mother is still here at my house. My ex gave the aforementioned runt to me to keep for our daughter, then a couple days later took him supposedly for worming then a month later gave him back, then again took him away and this time gave him away behind mine and my daughter's back. Just before this she gave my daughter a kitten to stay with me (because her husband won't let it stay there) last week she let the kid take it home with her but tonight at 10:30 had our 14 yr old bring it back to me. My kids especially my 11 yr old has had every animal she has bonded with taken from her in the last 2 months and has had some very vicious things said to her pertaining to them. My ex's hubby once told the child (and my ex verified this) that " he was going to kill her puppy skin it feed her the body and put its feet and head on a dummy and put it on her dresser with a tag that said her pet". Under the guise of just joking. Anyway is there anyway I can get my daughter's puppy back if I find out who she gave it to? I mean wouldn't that be theft and receiving stolen property? I have photos and hospital bills proving he was mine not hers.

Boat Babe

All of this is extreme abuse. Please document. Please liaise as much as possible with the school.
It gets better. It has to.

Gettintired76

I am and he has also told them he buys them nice things so he can take them away and laugh at them.

Gettintired76

My son told and my ex verified it to be true that the man drinks 4-6 tall boy (25 oz) beers a day or more including while he is driving with the kids in the car and without a license, my ex's excuse for him was he's fine he's below the "limit."  She fails to realize the have buzzed driving laws here. The "limit" doesn't really matter anymore and the open container laws don't have anything to do with the "limit".

Gettintired76

So I talk to my lawyer on Monday, I have been on the phone with our previous states juvenile court and health dept about my sons birth certificate. I found she's not going to have as easy a road as she thinks either.

square

I think you are in a stronger position than you think.

Gettintired76

It's looking that way but I don't want to get my hopes up. I have however gotten ahold of a real and honestly good job. I'll be going back to driving a truck. Local tho not OTR. They paid to get your CDL's, home almost every night, close to $1700 a week and a $10,000 sign on bonus. I just have to come up with the $450 to get my regular driver's license back.

square

WOW that is perfect!!! Love that it's local too!! What a development - this could really change things!

I don't like to get my hopes up either. But please have enough hope to keep going forward. It's absolutely worth it. The new job also puts you in a very strong position on a number of levels.

bloomie

Hi there, friends. This thread has reached the 5 page limit our guidelines allow. We will need to lock it up. Please feel free to start a new thread and continue the conversation.  😊
The most powerful people are peaceful people.

The truth will set you free if you believe it.