New year new me 2

Started by Gettintired76, February 01, 2022, 09:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gettintired76

Yeah I found out my son didn't block we're cool. Her hubby text her mom this morning sending her a 20 page threat and insult laden rant telling its his family now they will be raised as he sees fit. That my ex answers to him now and nobody else. Among other things. I'm shaking after reading it.

square

What a monster he is. Unbelievable that your ex would endangerchildren with him.

Glad you and your son are cool at least. I assume you're fine with your youngest too. What a shameless liar your ex is. Absolutely no bounds.

Gettintired76

I'm giving the texts to my lawyer I think they need to see what kind of man he really is. My ex did send me pics of the kids today, but the shit is going to hit the fan tomorrow, she's going to go file her taxes. She's doesn't know I carried the kids. I'm honestly scared I don't know what she's liable to do.

square

Keep your phone on you at all times, don't answer the door if they show up, call the cops if need be (like they won't go away), and you also don't have to answer if she calls.

Oh, and if things get weird, video record... while waiting for the cops.

Gettintired76

She's already told he's done being nice

square

Stay safe. Please don't answer the door or phone to them.

Gettintired76

Oh I'm not, she came by here to get a paper for her taxes they parked way down the street and I was even allowed to to look at my daughter

square

So the shoe has not yet dropped?

Gettintired76

So far Alls Quiet on The Western Front.

escapingman

You are doing well Getintired, keep it up! Don't let her mess with you anymore.

square

I'm relieved to hear it.

Nervous for you though.

I don't know if the credit gets rejected outright at filing. I'm not sure if TurboTax et al have access to that data. Maybe only the IRS does. In which case your ex will not discover it until the refund hits the account.

Please continue to be on guard for this guy.

Gettintired76

Yep and oh my lawyer said the kids in know way shape or form need to be around the guy. She does not believe he has miraculously changed. She is going to touch base with CPS, try to find his ex, touch base with their schools etc. We haven't filed yet but it's next.

Gettintired76

Oh and there will be a surprise tox screen and she wouldn't be surprised if the make her do a psyche eval.

square

Oh gosh this is great news, sounds like things may start coming together. Really pulling for you guys.

Gettintired76

Ty so much....does climbing Everest feel like this? Ain't even close to the summit and I wearing out. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Gettintired76

The only thing that bothered was the fact that a) she barely let me talk and b) unlike the other lawyer I had she told me there is no such thing as full custody, that I had no choice but to share some kind of custody with my ex.

square

Those aren't great but at some point I just want sone real change, and she's talking about some hopeful things.

Also, further steps could happen later, who knows. This could snowball, I mean.

17th can'tcome soon enough, for a start.

Gettintired76

Gettintired76

But every time I got started speaking she would start talking over me, I almost asked her she wanted me to answer questions or not. She then started directing her questions to my sister telling her to speak for me. Then when I answered as to why certain thing didn't get done, she proceeded to tell me a judge won't except blaming the other party for everything in I need to take responsibility for things (which I absolutely do). I mean she absolutely agreed my ex will undoubtedly go in blaming everyone but herself and will get nowhere. But I didn't even get to let her know I already had the petition paperwork filled out.

square

Wut. Wtf was she even saying one word to your sister for.

Look, if she will be a bulldog for your kids, fine. I don't care if she's pleasant or rude or weird or what as long as the job gets done.

If she's not getting crucial info from you because she won't listen, that's a problem.

Maybe next time have your sister meet you after the meeting so you can get your support, but go in alone.

Maybe she has a problem with men. Idk but I hope she can get the job done.